REALTORS® Association of Central Massachusetts
The Governmental Affairs Committee monitors and recommends legislation and public policies affecting the real estate industry. Members in good standing can apply to serve on this Committee. It is the role of the Governmental Affairs Committee to:
- Promote service by REALTOR® members on local boards and/or commissions.
- Organize members and boost responses to MAR and NAR legislative calls-to-action.
- Inform members of NAR’s RPAC policies and issues.
- Monitor and review local public policy initiatives that directly or indirectly affect the membership property rights, and affordable housing and make recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Host legislative events in an effort to maintain communications and rapport with elected officials
For the latest RPAC News, please visit the REALTOR® Action Center.