We will be adhering to Covid Safety Protocols set forth by the state and will make socially distancing in the classroom a priority. We also encouraging all attendees to wear a mask to protect all.
New Cancellation Policy – PLEASE READ
All cancellation requests must be made in writing. An 50% refund will be granted when the cancellation request is received 7 business days prior to the scheduled class/event. No refunds will be granted if the request is received later than 7 days prior to the scheduled class/event. Registrations are non-transferrable.
No-Shows Policy – Registrants who fail to attend the class and do not contact RACM Staff prior to the class/event start date with a cancellation request in writing (see above), will automatically forfeit all registration fees and/or be subject to a $25 No-Show fee.
CREST Classroom Rules and Regulations:
All cellular phones must be turned off or in silent mode, so as not to disturb the class.
No more than 10 minutes of each class may be missed in order to still receive CEU credits. Late arrivals will not be given CEU credits for the class.
Both the Sign In and Sign Out sheets for each class attended must be signed in order to receive CEU credits.
- This event has passed.
Lunch & Learn w/Wintrust Mortgage
September 21, 2017 @ 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Lunch and Learn
12pm – 2pm
USDA/Rural Loans presented by Wintrust Mortgage
Two (2) CEUs Offered
USDA/Rural Housing Loans: What Real Estate Agents Should Know About USDA/Rural Housing Development Loans
1. The origination of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and its development to the present day.
2. Who is eligible for a USDA/RD Loan?
3. Eligibility for an RHD Guaranteed or Direct loan
4. USDA/RD Loan Income Qualification Ratio’s
5. RD loan safeguards for Buyers
6. RHD Guaranteed Loan funding Fee
7. Seller Contributions, Closing Costs and Loan Assumptions
8. The RD loan Appraisal Process
9. Processing, Underwriting and Closing the RD loan