We will be adhering to Covid Safety Protocols set forth by the state and will make socially distancing in the classroom a priority. We also encouraging all attendees to wear a mask to protect all.
New Cancellation Policy – PLEASE READ
All cancellation requests must be made in writing. An 50% refund will be granted when the cancellation request is received 7 business days prior to the scheduled class/event. No refunds will be granted if the request is received later than 7 days prior to the scheduled class/event. Registrations are non-transferrable.
No-Shows Policy – Registrants who fail to attend the class and do not contact RACM Staff prior to the class/event start date with a cancellation request in writing (see above), will automatically forfeit all registration fees and/or be subject to a $25 No-Show fee.
CREST Classroom Rules and Regulations:
All cellular phones must be turned off or in silent mode, so as not to disturb the class.
No more than 10 minutes of each class may be missed in order to still receive CEU credits. Late arrivals will not be given CEU credits for the class.
Both the Sign In and Sign Out sheets for each class attended must be signed in order to receive CEU credits.
- This event has passed.
CEU Classes @ CREST **LEAD PAINT**
December 14, 2017 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
CEU Classes at CREST
RE20R13: Lead Paint Residential Sales and Rentals
Two (2) CEUs Offered
**Lead Paint Regulations Will Be Changing Effective December 1st!**
- History of Lead Paint Law
- COMMON TERMS
- LEAD PAINT LAW: M.G.L. c. 111, §§ 189A, 199 and 105 CMR 460.000
- Compliance-home sellers built prior to 1978 – 105 CMR 460.720
- Compliance-home rentals built prior to 1978 – 105 CMR 460.725
- Compliance -vacation Rentals built prior to 1978 when occupancy includes a child less than six years of age – M.G.L. c. 111, § 199B and 105 CMR 460.100 (D)
- Compliance-Rooming Houses built prior to 1978
- Penalties for Non-Compliance with Lead Law-Sellers, Landlords and Real Estate Agents
- TAXES and FUNDING