We will be adhering to Covid Safety Protocols set forth by the state and will make socially distancing in the classroom a priority. We also encouraging all attendees to wear a mask to protect all.
New Cancellation Policy – PLEASE READ
All cancellation requests must be made in writing. An 50% refund will be granted when the cancellation request is received 7 business days prior to the scheduled class/event. No refunds will be granted if the request is received later than 7 days prior to the scheduled class/event. Registrations are non-transferrable.
No-Shows Policy – Registrants who fail to attend the class and do not contact RACM Staff prior to the class/event start date with a cancellation request in writing (see above), will automatically forfeit all registration fees and/or be subject to a $25 No-Show fee.
CREST Classroom Rules and Regulations:
All cellular phones must be turned off or in silent mode, so as not to disturb the class.
No more than 10 minutes of each class may be missed in order to still receive CEU credits. Late arrivals will not be given CEU credits for the class.
Both the Sign In and Sign Out sheets for each class attended must be signed in order to receive CEU credits.
- This event has passed.
CEU Classes @ CREST
September 13, 2017 @ 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
CEU Classes at CREST
3pm – 5pm
Technology and Real Estate Brokerage
This CEU Class will cover the following topics regarding technology and real estate brokerage:
- Compliance with Marketing Regulations in Web Site Activities
- Risk Reduction and Electronic Portfolio Management
- Compliance with Marketing and Disclosure regulations in Email-based Communications
- Understanding and managing “sharing of fees” when dealing with online services (intermediaries) (254 CMR 3:00(8))
- Internet Navigation Guidelines
- Establishing a Company Internet and Email Policy
- Compliance with Fair Housing Laws and Consumer Protection Laws