Looking for ways to get involved and grow your business?
REALTORS® Association of Central Massachusetts
Then join a committee today!
Working on a committee will help you grow your business, professional network, and leadership skills. Plus, it’s fun!
Committees work in the local community as well as at the state and national level. Meet new potential clients, create better business ties, and work to improve the REALTOR® experience!
Click here to download the RACM Committee Brochure.
Want to recruit new REALTORS® and make sure RACM members get the most out of their membership?
Then the Membership Committee might be right for you!
As a part of the membership committee, some of your projects and responsibilities will be:
- Run orientation for new members
- Maintain and grow RACM’s scholarship
- Evaluate and improve current benefits RACM offers to members
- Plan the RACM Awards Gala!
- Visit local real estate businesses and recruit new members
Sound like fun? Then Contact Us and join today!
Want to help REALTORS® grow their professional skills?Then the Professional Development Committee might be right for you!
On the Professional Development committee, you work on:
- Using the newest technology to help members expand their business
- Help members utilize the unique relationship between Realtors and broker owners and managers
- Evaluate and improve the training for CREST educators
Ready to get started? Contact us today!
Want to help make Realtors aware of the legislation that affects their industry?Then the Government Affairs Committee might be right for you!
If you work on the Government Affairs Committee, some of the thing you’ll be doing are:
- Plan and execute the annual Day On The Hill, which helps members learn about key legislative issues at the Massachusetts State House
- Plan and execute exciting events like the annual legislative Breakfast and Major Donor Night
- Brainstorm and implement fundraising ideas for RPAC
- Network with and expand relationships between RACM members and state legislatiors
- Apply for NAR grants
Interested? Then email Colleen Pappas and join today!
Want to help engage the community and give back?Then the Community Action Committee might be right for you!
Working with the Community Action Committee lets you:
- Plan and oversee the annual Back Pack Drive for needy children and the Winter Clothing drive
- Choose the charity that the annual Golf Tournament supports, as well as planning the tournament
Sound good? Speak to Lisa Sprague to get started!
Want to help uphold the NAR Ethics Code?Then the Professional Standards Committee might be right for you!
If you work on the Professional Standards Committee, some of the thing you’ll be doing are:
- Train to sit on the Hearing Panel that hears on ethical issues and arbitrations.
- Train to review written requests for hearings
Interested? Then Contact Us and join today!